Adjust with an Arc is one of my favorite tools.
I can go from this
with only a few clicks. (Yes, I know if I wanted a circle, I should just use the circle tool, but that’s not the point.) Often as I’m tracing an object, my hand wobbles a bit. This is an easy way to fix it, especially on fonts.
- Select your object in the Stitch Sequence.
- Tap View Icon. Your object will turn gray.
- Right-click the object and choose Adjust with an Arc.
- Left-click two points that enclose the area you want to smooth out. Then click and hold on the line in between. Drag it to the new position and left-click again.
- Continue making all your corrections.
That’s all there is to it. If you lose the object during step 3, just choose repeat step 1.
Here’s the next letter of the Midnight Constellations Font.
You are welcome to use these file to make objects for personal use or for sale. You may not resell or distribute the embroidery files. Be sure to test first.
Dropbox may ask you to create an account or sign in, but there’s a ‘no thanks’ link that will let you proceed to the download.
If you are having trouble downloading the files, please read Downloading Files.