Just a quick note tonight. I managed to misplace both my Navigator and Tool Property windows. Neither one of them would open, even after several re-installs. I eventually realized that these two windows are not tied to the main window of Generations, and when I had rearranged my monitors, I left those two windows out in cyberspace somewhere. As soon as I put the monitors back to the original configuration, I was able to recover them.
If you are planning to rearrange your monitors, I suggest the following:
- Open Generations. It should open on your main monitor. (At least I haven’t figured out how to get it to do otherwise.) If it’s on your secondary monitor, move it.
- Start a new file. Select a tool so the Tool Properties window is displayed. Move this window to your main monitor.
- Display the Navigator and move it to your main monitor.
- Configure your monitors as desired.
- Make sure you still have all your windows. If not, put the monitors back and try again.
- Close Generations and reopen it. Make sure you still have the windows.
Here’s the next letter of the Midnight Constellations Font.
You are welcome to use these file to make objects for personal use or for sale. You may not resell or distribute the embroidery files. Be sure to test first.
Dropbox may ask you to create an account or sign in, but there’s a ‘no thanks’ link that will let you proceed to the download.
Categories: Midnight Constellations